TRI 209 NCC™
Recently developed by TRI for the U.S. Navy to fight cathodic delamination (premature bond failure) of submarine connectors, TRI’s 209 NCC’s™ metal pretreatment system is ideal for use in harsh environments such as industrial, subsea and down-hole operations. 209 NCC™ firmly adheres rubbers and metals needed to survive chemical exposure and high-pressure, extreme temperature conditions.
In independent third part testing, the new 209 NCC™ out performs all other NCC systems in standard overmolds with peel strengths well beyond any previously seen. The result is a bond that can survive the harshest corrosive environments over an extended service life.
New Overmold System
- New NCC for both Navy and commercial applications
- Reduces exposure to harmful VOC’s and hazardous materials.
- Offers solutions to a very limited number of approved NCC coatings and overmold systems.
- Reduces the number failure points that exist in the currently approved overmold systems.
- Increased reliability, reduced costs, improved application methods.
TRI Next Generation NCC provides:
- Improved cathodic protection
- Ease of processing
- Applicable to NLOS locations
- Lower cost
- Higher density (less porosity)
M-24231 Plug Sleeves Coated with 209 NCC™